Monday, October 15, 2007

my 1st writing



.this is my 1st move,1st wtiting about my philosophy of my life..15.10.2007..i start to write about my philosophy of life..


aku bukan seorang yang pakar dalam bahasa english or bahasa melayu..so kat sini aku boleh tulis apa yg aku suka aku rasa..sbb tiada cikgu bahasa melayu atau bahasa english yang aku menyemak grammar or tatabahasa aku..


sbb otak aku bukan otak bahasa..malahan bahasa russia pun aku x fasih lagi bercakap....tp at least i can than nothing..x tau kenapa aku rasa nak bertulis mcm kawan2 aku yg tulis blog..seronok kah menulis??honestly aku cakap mmg seronok menulis...


sbb aku pernah menulis about highway philosophy..and i feel that i can express what i feel and i want to tell to everyone.may be i can tell directly to everbody but did u think everbody interested to hear what we talk?..my answer is may be yes may be not..bcoz it subjective..


hehe....may be this is my 1st step to improve my language..bcoz i know i m not linguistic type..so my principle of life is..i want to be the best in every inch of my life..bcoz i want to prove to everyone..i can do what i want to do..if i said yes is yes and if i said no is no..hehe


petikan dalam filem "cinta 2007"=jika ada kemahuan ada cara nya...


by the way i like to talk about philosophy of life which can motivate myself which need to be motivated everyday..


to be the best among the best u must always motivate urself..keep motivate urself to be the best bcoz from it u can be the person who u want to be...dont demotivate urself...




p/s:did u keep motivate urself everyday??

No comments: