Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Art of Life- epi 1




Today is my 2nd day wrote a blog of my life....i think i will like to write about my life..may be not every day..


some people said this life is bored and some people said his life is enjoy...so its ur life u decorate ur own life not ur parents,not ur teacher,not ur fren..and not ur leader..u decorate ur life with colourful of memory and experience...




if u ask me..how my life...i will said that i like my life,i enjoy my life eventhough..i had sadness in my life but i still happy and enjoy with my life..bcoz life is something or unexplaination thing that i dont know how to describe it by mouth or writing..bcoz...i only can tell about my past and future planning in my life...i dont know my future what it will to be..that y i say life is something i cant explained.life=past memory+past experience+future planing+unpredictable plan.....hehee




the simple thing happen in my life..i never thought that i will futher my study in moscow..and take medicine..that so fantastic and unexplaination for me..thank God bcoz give such valuable thing in my life...hehe..i also dont know what will happen after this..i just can plan what i want to do after this but i still dont know what will happen after this..




Life is art?..


yes..life is art..


art of life....


study art of ur life..if u want enjoy in ur life..


make the art of ur life something interesting and enjoy..


enjoy to decorate art of ur life dude..gambate..


i will tell u why i said life is art..art is life..


-coming soon-

p/s: selamat hari raya..to all of u... :)

No comments: