Friday, November 30, 2007

me and motivation

may be my blog is so bored to read it...because it always about philosophy and motivation things..but i write this blog is based on my life story...when i been at that situation so i think the philosophy and the word about it..so this is answer for ur question my friend..why i write about motivation things.....

why we need motivate ourself everyday??


because i always do mistake
because i want to improve my lifestyle
because i m weak than other
because i always follow my emotional to do something without think rasional
because i want to be perfect
because i want today is more better than yesterday and tomorrow the most better day
because i can see my mistake that i always keep doing
because i want to plan my timetable tomorrow
because i dont want to be a loser
because i dont want to be careless person
because i want to wake up from my dreaming day
because i want to everybody look at me who am i
because i dont want u look down at me....
because there is 1000 reason why i must motivate myself everyday


"jadikan hari ini lebih baik dari semalam,dan hari esok hari yang terbaik dalam hidup kita.."

this is my favourite videoclip...sum41 motivation....hear it

No comments: